Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Borgess Medical Center
16532 Oak Park Ave
Ste 102
Tinley Park, IL 60477
708-342-1576
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  thankful  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

I found this doctor after being admitted through the emergency room for severe anemia. He gave me the iron infusion that my pcp didnt. I cannot complain about any of the care & treatment. He has been always pleasant & caring.

|  Totally Confident  |  show details
by Andrea Domzalski on Jan 3rd, 2011

My Oncologist who I truly loved, has retired! So when I was referred to Dr. McKeown, I truly thought I would not like him as good as my first Oncologist. But to my surprise, he was very thorough when going over my breast cancer with me. Very sympathetic and showed true concern for my health. Also, I became anemic, due to heavy periods, which my gyno did nothing for. Dr. McKeown treated me with iron intravenously and brought my iron up quite quickly. I can't say enough good things about him.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2009

If you want a doctor that doesn't listen to you and could care less, then Dr. McKeown is the one for you. While sitting in his office during my first chemo treatment, I kept telling him something was wrong and I was in a great deal of pain during the infusion. After checking the port three times, he couldn't find anything wrong and told me to go to an emergency room. Turns out the port was flipped and leaking and saturated the surrounding tissue so that 8 weeks later I am still in pain and waiting for the hardness to subside. Dr. McKeown would be my last resort.