A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Miller MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.