A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Miller MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.