Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miller
Dr. John Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Miller has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. John Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Rolf Kreutz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18
Dr. Manisha Rai
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi
Dr. Roopa Subbarao
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi11