A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Lower Oconee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Milton Moody MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Moody practice?
- Dr. John Moody has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Moody practices Family Medicine near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Caney, KS and Bartlesville, OK.
See Coffeyville Primary Care Doctors.