A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malcolm Moore MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.