A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malcolm Moore MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.