Dr. John Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Morrison?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 27th, 2011

g

I did not visit Dr. Morrison at his office. He administered a cortisone injection at St. Luke's Hospital upon referral from Dr. Mark Plachta. I was very impressed with his professionalism and his caring attention to me. Great beside manner. He explained my condition and my options in great detail and gave me some excellent advice for follow-up. I felt I had definitely come to the right physician for my care. After a month of moderate to sever pain, I felt relief and slept in my own bed instead of a recliner chair for the first time in over a month.

May 30th, 2012