Dr. John Morrow MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 2 reviews

January 30th, 2013
Dr. Morrow Saved My Life!
Dr. Morrow has always been a great family doctor. He has never missed a diagnosis, and the treatments he has recommended have always been spot on. I believe he saved my life. I went in to get a prescription refill for my cedar allergy...routine in my opinion. In our discussion, I told him that my breathing seemed a little more labored. He did a breathing test, prescribed the medicines, and was about to let me go, but decided to do a quick chest x-ray (I could tell that he thought something might be a little off, and he wanted to be sure he didn't miss something)...turned out the x-ray revealed cancer...luckily it was early and I had a full recovery within 6 months....I am not kidding when I say that his intuition saved my life. I highly recommed him.

August 3rd, 2009
The best all around doctor I have known in my 79 years. He spends enough time to give you the opportunity to describe what you intended to say, and prescribes the most cost-effective medicine. Asks about previous complaints to make sure you were effectively treated.