Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Morton
Dr. John Morton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Stanford, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Morton is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. Dr. Morton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Morton has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Morton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Ralph Greco
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi49
Dr. James Lau
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Dana Lin
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi6