Learn more about Dr. John Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Morton MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Morton practice?
- Dr. John Morton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Morton practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.