Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Natercia Aguiar on Mar 18th, 2016

Doctor John Morton and his staff have been great. I've been a patient of Stanford clinic since 2002 and had gastric bypass. It's not a walk in the park, but nothing in life is. Doctor Morton and his staff have been great and if one can't handle the truth regarding obesity than gastric by pass is not the surgery for you. This is a life changing tool. I have my ups and downs in the last 12 years since my surgery. And the doctors I have seen at Stanford clinic have been nothing but helpful to get me back on track. I thank God for giving doctor Morton and his staff knowledge and patient's to assist me in my health. I don't mind if I have to wait when it comes to my health.

Aug 2nd, 2015

Horrible! Dr. Morton came in with an attitude that I don't know what happened before he came in to see me? He was rude, obnoxious, condescending and didn't take into consideration my past medical history. Wouldn't listen to me. He is the worst physician I have visited at Stanford and wonder if their standards for hiring physicians have gone down. Don't go to this guy, avoid him, he will make you feel helpless, hopeless and not feeling good about yourself! Go to one of the other doctors there. He doesn't listen to you and thinks he knows it all - AVOID!

Jun 19th, 2012

Horrid bedside manner. Did not take medical history into account when giving advice to "not eat for 6 weeks." Would not go back and would not recommend, ever.