A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Murphy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murphy, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Murphy MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. John Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Murphy practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Pediatricians and Westbrook Psychiatrists.