A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Neff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy Complications, Infectious.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Neff practice?
Dr. John Neff practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Neff, Dr. Evan Neff, Dr. Giovanni Neff, Dr. Hank Neff, Dr. Hans Neff, Dr. Ian Neff, Dr. Ivan Neff, Dr. Jack Neff