Learn more about Dr. John Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Nelson practice?
Dr. John Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Purchase Orthopedic Surgeons.