A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Obrien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Obrien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Obrien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Obrien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Obrien practice?
- Dr. John Obrien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Obrien practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.