A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Obrien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Obrien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Obrien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Obrien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Obrien practice?
- Dr. John Obrien has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Obrien practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Chelsea Primary Care Doctors and Chelsea Family Physicians.