A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Adolescent Specialists.