A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael O'Brien MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.