Dr. John Oshea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Oshea?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2013

I Would Not Recommend

I would not choose this doctor again. He was rude and combative. As I tried to explain symptoms he repeatedly snapped "Why didn't you mention that before?" It was as if he was terribly displeased with my prioritization of the presentation of the symptoms. One of the symptoms I HAD mentioned earlier in the conversation, but he interrupted me and talked over me - clearly didn't think what I was saying at the time was important enough to listen to. This was the first (and last) visit I had with him. If you have something straight-forward (broken arm, cut requiring stitches, something obvious) he may be fine. If you are coming to him because you know something is wrong but you just are not sure what, you will walk away feeling as though you wasted your money and time and his time as well. Disappointed and confused by his actions beyond words.

June 22nd, 2010