A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Park MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Park practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.