A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Excellent. Dr. Park has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Park practice?
Dr. John Park practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Kalamazoo Urologists and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Park, Dr. Evan Park, Dr. Giovanni Park, Dr. Hank Park, Dr. Hans Park, Dr. Ian Park, Dr. Ivan Park, Dr. Jack Park