John M Park, MD
1540 E Hospital Dr
Level 3
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
734-936-7030
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  An answer to a prayer  |  show details
May 8th, 2014

We went to Dr Park for a second opinion about our son's condition. The minute we sat and talked to him we knew he was the one to do the surgery on our little boy. We had been praying for the right surgeon and Dr Park was the answer to our prayer. He is the most knowledgable, caring, and confident doctor we have ever met. He took as much time as needed to explain our son's condition and what would be needed to fix it. We had two other doctors evaluate our son and their bedside manner didn't come close to that of Dr Park. The surgery went amazingly well and our son is doing wonderfully. I would recommend Dr Park every single time he is absolutely the BEST!!!

|  Extraordinary doctor  |  show details
by Jodi R. on Sep 24th, 2013

My daughter was born with an unusual urinary condition. We started with another doctor at another hospital, who we liked a lot, but who struggled finding a diagnosis for my daughter and understanding her unusual anatomy. We went to Dr. Park for a second opinion and he immediately had a strong grasp on my daughter's condition, took the time to thoughtfully and thoroughly explain her condition and needed treatment to us and was extremely empathetic with us not only at that first appointment, but at every interaction. Dr. Park performed surgery on my daughter and she is now a happy, healthy and thriving toddler. I strongly recommend Dr. Park and the team at Motts. I can't imagine what road we would have traveled had he not been my daughter's urologist.

|  kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

I have two sons who are patients of Dr. Park. He has been their specialist for the past ten years or so. We have dealt with many professionals over the years and Dr. Park is by far the most thorough and understanding. He truly listens and will not give up until he finds the answer of your problem. He shows concern not only for the patient but for the family as a whole. I would most whole heartedly refer anyone to him, especially if you have not had success finding a diagnosis with others.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Park was my doctor for about 9 years now im adult and not in mott anymore. Dr. Park is a very understanding man he takes the time to listen to what you have to say. The best thing about Doctor Park is he will listen to you when you feel like every other doctor in that hospital has wrote you off he is still there! He is also always on top of the up to date research and all the new meds out there! Over all Great man great Doctor!