Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Patterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Patterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Patterson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Patterson practices Urology near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Urologists.