A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miles Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miles Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miles Patterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles Patterson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Miles Patterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Miles Patterson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Miles Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Miles Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Miles Patterson practices Urology near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Urologists.