Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 26th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Pierce. My overall experience with him and his staff was relaxing and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

My Observations With Dr. John Pierce show details My Observations With Dr. John Pierce
by Sheryl Z on Sep 26th, 2009

I met Dr. Pierce in 2009 when he did a full upper body lift (tummy tuck/lypo...) on my Mother. I have to say, I was not only impressed with the professional manner he reflects but his staff as a whole. Every question, phone call, or worry I had was addressed as if we were a part of his family. I was not surprised to see him awarded as a five star surgen, however I was suprised not to see raving reviews on here about him.I have seen work he has done on another woman for breast implants and that, as well, came out wonderful! Very natural looking and very little scaring. In fact, only one nipple had to be cut and you would have to "study" it in order to notice a scar at all. Well my vote is in. After doing much research the many times I have been to the State of Arizona, I know who will do all of my elective surgeries, or procedures...DR. John Pierce, the Dr. I know I can trust, and count on, with the experience and education that speaks for itself...or show for itself! Thanks Dr. Pierce!