Pediatricians

33 Upper Riverdale Rd SW
Ste 114
Riverdale, GA 30274
770-991-1624
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Love it!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

I love it! They are quick and they have a very nice, friendly staff.

|  Dr. Potts  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

I have taken my 4 children to Dr. Potts from birth and my oldest is 17 years old. Dr. Potts was my pediatrician when i was a child as well. He has always been a great doctor to me and my children. I have never had any problems with any of the staff and yes sometimes it can be longer waits as sick children are walk ins but as with most cases kids being in school and getting it from classmates and spreading it around to each other. I love Dr. Potts and my children will continue to go there until they are completely grown.

|  Unimpressed  |  show details
by Jammer on Jun 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I tried to switch to this Dr. a few years ago. I found the office staff unattentive, the office poorly kept and the Dr. just another one of those that herds patients through. Yes, this office will always work you in if your child is sick but be prepared to wait, wait, wait. I'm sure the Dr. himself is competent but his entire office is run unprofessionally. I quickly returned to my former (mediocre) pediatrician and it was a step up from this practice!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by JayEasy on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Potts and his staff shows great care and attention to each patient. They are informative and will work in my sick child.

|  Competent  |  show details
by ManiacReviewer on May 14th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I took my kids to Dr. Potts from birth to puberty. He is very conservative with his treatment and truly cares for his patients.

|  Nice Guy  |  show details
by mcintoshband on May 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Potts is very nice. He takes his time with the child and parent. His wait times are long sometimes but that's the way it goes with pediatricians.

|  Great Pediatrician  |  show details
by Dolfan-in-PTC on May 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Potts office offers the highest level of care to our kids. He is conservative with his treatment plans which is hard to find in today's medicate me world. Highly recommended!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  quality care  |  show details
by mbmaloney on Nov 1st, 2005 on kudzu.com

the doctors and physicians assistants are great. My only complaint would be that they do not make sick appointments and often the wait is long