Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Teenage Acne
We met with Dr.Purcell and he was very god with my daughter and understood her struggle with self esteem because of her acne. She continues to receive treatment and is showing some progress. He has an excellent bedside manner.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Purcell is courteous and apparently knows his trade but his office staff is terrible, lazy, makes mistakes, etc. except nurse Jocelyn

March 21st, 2014
Capital Skin provides excellent, effective, efficient skin care in a comfortable and friendly environment. I have recommended Dr. Purcell to many family and friends and will continue to do so.

June 28th, 2013
Was having hair loss problems, he pretty much said "here's a prescription" and left. Wasn't with me for more than 5 minutes and dismissed my problems. Was very dissapointed, especially because I drove an hour out to see him, definetly not going back.

September 7th, 2011
bad listener, fast freezer
Today my 10 year old son visited Dr. Purcell. Dr. Purcell did not listen to all of my concerns. He quickly pulled out his freeze gun and sprayed away without confirming with me the plans for my son. Then Dr. Purcell left the room and when I was asking questions to the nurse, I was told she did not know the answer to my questions but I could probably look them up on the web. I asked if Dr. Purcell would know these answers and the nurse just stared at me and then we were dismissed. I will not return to this office.

February 13th, 2011
Highly sensitive to Patient's Needs
Dr. Purcell is one who holds extreme interest in the care and treatment of a patient. He demonstrates this through his sincere personna and many, open questions. I feel comfortable and assured when taking his advice and overall concerns for my well-being.