A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quinn is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quinn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Milton Quinn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. John Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Quinn practices Emergency Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Emergency Physicians.