A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reitano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitano graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Reitano MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Reitano practice?
- Dr. John Reitano has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Reitano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.