A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reitano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitano
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitano graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Reitano MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Reitano practice?
- Dr. John Reitano has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reitano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.