Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Reitano
Dr. John Reitano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reitano is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore. Dr. Reitano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Reitano has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Reitano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Mitchell Saunders
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Roger Fan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Dervan
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi40