Learn more about Dr. John Reitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reitano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitano graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reitano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reitano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Reitano practice?
Dr. John Reitano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Cardiologists, and East Setauket Nuclear Medicine Physicians.