A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Knoxville, TN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan