A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Knoxville, TN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. John Reynolds has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Seymour, TN.
See Lenoir City Surgeons.