A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reynolds is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Knoxville, TN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. John Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons and Knoxville Surgeons.