A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Knoxville, TN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Moses Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. John Reynolds has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Seymour, TN.
See Lenoir City Surgeons and Lenoir City Orthopedic Surgeons.