A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Rhee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.