Dr. John Min Rhee MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee is Excellent. Dr. Rhee has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Cervical Spine Diseases.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Rhee practice?
Dr. John Rhee practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rhee, Dr. Deshawn Rhee, Dr. Jan Rhee, Dr. Hank Rhee, Dr. Shayne Rhee, Dr. Shane Rhee, Dr. Jackie Rhee, Dr. Giovanni Rhee