A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manley Roberts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Roberts practice?
- Dr. John Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.