Dr. John Marion Robertson MD is male, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Excellent. Dr. Robertson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- The Woman`s Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Robertson practice?
Dr. John Robertson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Robertson, Dr. Deshawn Robertson, Dr. Jan Robertson, Dr. Hank Robertson, Dr. Shayne Robertson, Dr. Shane Robertson, Dr. Jackie Robertson, Dr. Giovanni Robertson