A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Respiratory Synctial Virus (RSV)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marion Robertson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Robertson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.