A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marion Robertson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Robertson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pulmonologists.