A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Rodgers practice?
Dr. John Rodgers practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rodgers, Dr. Evan Rodgers, Dr. Giovanni Rodgers, Dr. Hank Rodgers, Dr. Hans Rodgers, Dr. Ian Rodgers, Dr. Ivan Rodgers, Dr. Jack Rodgers