A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Rodgers MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Urology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Urologists.