Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rodgers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Rodgers MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Urology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Urologists.