A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ross, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Ross DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ross practice?
- Dr. John Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ross practices Family Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Primary Care Doctors.