Dr. John Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ross?

September 29th, 2016

Dr. Ross always takes the time to listen to me and is always open to discuss new things to try or test for if I have a question about my health.

May 19th, 2016

Office staff is so rude

The dr is great but michelle and Marina are his I guess assistants and they are so rude and lazy. They do not help and they talk down to the patients and make you feel like your "bothering" them. I will be finding a new dr just because of his staff. They need to find a new profession bc clearly they hate their job

October 12th, 2012

Doctor you can TRUST

I found Dr.Ross while searching for Osteopathic trained doctors and at the time he was officed in Evergreen Park. Later moved to current Orland Park office. I followed because this man is truly the best doctor I've ever come across for me, but it was earned. He is thorough and direct. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear and give pills, this is not your doctor. He treats you and your symptoms. I like and wanted that, but I found him to be more. When in the hospital, he never missed a visit and they weren't the just show up visits. I got grilled about my feelings and thoughts of the stay and how I really felt. He listened and acted when satisfied with my explanations. I've seen too many of the other types where one feels they were just chalked up for the bill. Not here. He pushed me to health because I am of the old school thought guys who wait until absolutely necessary before taking care of my health. He cared enough to lead me to a different way of approach. I took that bold step of trust in him and it/he helped me to probably save my life for my family and for myself. No questions about his knowledge or abilities in my mind, and as for the man, that too is unquestionable to me. This man cares mostly when you think he doesn't. He wants you to want to be healthy and when you do he is there to walk the walk with you. What more would one want that is in his hands to do? If you are undecided, I will advise you this way. It is the not knowing that confuses, but take that chance here. This man cares.

October 25th, 2011

Dr. Ross always takes time with me and goes over any and all questions I have. He's very thorough and supportive. Just a great bedside manner.

October 5th, 2011

Great family care.

Dr Ross is great. My wife and our kids (5 and 7)all see for our family doctor. He is thorough and interested in getting you well without just handing you a script and saying thanks. It took me 15 years to find a family doctor who has his skill set, network of fellow Doctors (for referrals) and bedside manner. I recommend him all the time to friends and family.

June 27th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor!

Excellent "bedside" manner, spends as much time with me as I need. I would rate him a 5 if I could. Highly recommended.

August 19th, 2017