A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Ross MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ross practice?
- Dr. John Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ross practices Pediatrics near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Palestine Pediatricians.