A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Ross practice?
Dr. John Ross practices Pediatrics near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Palestine Pediatricians.