A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ruddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruddy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ruddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Ruddy practice?
Dr. John Ruddy practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN.
See Cambridge Internists.