A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Russell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Russell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Russell practice?
- Dr. John Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Russell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Orthopedic Surgeons.