A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Russell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Russell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Russell practice?
- Dr. John Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Russell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Orthopedic Surgeons.