A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Santaniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Santaniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santaniello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santaniello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Santaniello, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Santaniello graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Santaniello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Santaniello MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John Santaniello practice?
- Dr. John Santaniello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Santaniello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.