Learn more about Dr. John Santaniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Santaniello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santaniello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santaniello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Santaniello, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Santaniello graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Santaniello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Santaniello MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John Santaniello practice?
- Dr. John Santaniello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Santaniello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.