A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Small, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Small MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Small practice?
- Dr. John Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.