Learn more about Dr. John Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Small, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Small has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Small MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Small practice?
- Dr. John Small has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.