A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Small, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Small has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Small MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Small practice?
- Dr. John Small has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.