A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Smith MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Internal Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Internists.