A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steele, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Steele MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Steele practice?
- Dr. John Steele has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Steele practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.