A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Steele, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Steele MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Steele practice?
- Dr. John Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. John Steele practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.