A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Stevens MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stevens practice?
- Dr. John Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stevens practices General Practice near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange General Practitioners.