Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Sullivan MD is a male Allergist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Primary Care Doctors and Mechanicsburg Allergists.