Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Sullivan MD is a male Allergist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Primary Care Doctors and Mechanicsburg Allergists.