A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swanson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Morris Swanson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Swanson practice?
- Dr. John Swanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Swanson practices Emergency Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Truckee, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Reno Emergency Physicians.