A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tanner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tanner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Tanner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Tanner MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Tanner practice?
- Dr. John Tanner has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Tanner practices Neurology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurologists.