Dr. John Taylor MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

Excellent experience with Dr. Taylor, who is a true professional.
Dr. Taylor is one of the most caring physicians that I have met. He is very experienced with transgender individuals and a strong advocate. His office and surgical staff are professional and very kind. This was a truly wonderful experience.

June 14th, 2017
Fabulous results
I saw Dr. Taylor for liposuction of my inner thighs. The results are outstanding! I could not be happier with the entire process, from consult through recovery I felt cared for, that I was getting an honest assessment and advise. The surgery was in his surgery center and the staff were super, warm and caring, I felt safe the whole time I was there. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor and his staff, as well as his surgery center.

June 13th, 2017

June 13th, 2017

June 11th, 2017
Dr.Taylor takes time to make sure his patients are comfortable and well taken care of.
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor' s for several years. He and his staff have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my concerns with my body have been fixed. Throughout the process, he demonstrated excellent decision making and surgical techniques to address my issues, and make me feel comfortable. He has maintained a strong connection via follow up visits to ensure that i am happy with the end result.

June 11th, 2017

December 18th, 2016
excellent
very comfortable, easy going & comforting

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent Care
Care provided was truly excellent. Dr. Taylor spends such good time with his patients and thoroughly explains everything.

October 27th, 2016
Exceptional experience from beginning to end.
Dr. Taylor listened intently to my concerns and thoroughly answered all my questions.