A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thomas practices Family Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Family Physicians.