A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Satisfactory. Dr. Thomas has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Univ. Hospital Of Cleveland
- St John West Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Thomas practice?
Dr. John Thomas practices Family Medicine near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Westlake Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Thomas, Dr. Deshawn Thomas, Dr. Jan Thomas, Dr. Hank Thomas, Dr. Shayne Thomas, Dr. Shane Thomas, Dr. Jackie Thomas, Dr. Giovanni Thomas