A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thomas practices Family Medicine near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Westlake Primary Care Doctors.