Dr. John Tyler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 9th, 2016
Dr Tyler spends time, Monica seems always in a hurry and I felt like I had to try to explain quickly and she doesn't stick around and spend time with me to really understand. very nice just seems rushed and in a hurry to move on.

June 2nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Tyler is the first doctor who ever explained to me how and why the meds I had been prescribed over the years weren't working. He was personable and not snooty like most doctors and I have improved greatly under his care.

March 31st, 2016
Office staff is very kind and understanding. They always find an appointment for me that will work with my work schedule. Jen and Sha are the BEST!!! Dr. Tyler is "alright" too! Monica NP is the bomb!! :) I would recommend this office for pain control - they really do care!!

March 31st, 2016
Love this man!!! He is a very special person, who really cares!

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Tyler and specifically Monica are excellent health care providers. Some of the folks behind the desk are a bit abrupt and cold, but Monica and Dr. Tyler are the penultimate professors, showing empathy and deep experience.

September 22nd, 2015
Feeling Violated
Very strange and upsetting encounter with Dr. Tyler. Talked bout himself and used a lot of sexual connotations and inappropriate touching and would not let me talk about my actual pain and where it was. Took no vitals but was prescribing medication without knowing true medical history. Came out of first appointment knowing it would be my last. Do not go to this office unless you want to feel violated.

May 26th, 2015
Wonderful caring doctors, that listen to your problems

March 3rd, 2015
brilliant, intelligent, hard working, dedicated, and caring doctor
I finally found a physician who understands me and can properly treat my chronic issues with pain. Dr. Tyler is amazing. a brilliant, funny and caring doctor. love the staff also.

November 19th, 2013
Thank You! Im back!
When I came to Dr. Tyler 8 years ago, I was on a cane, using Oxygen 24-7 and weighed 360 lbs. Now I walk without assistance, never use oxygen, and weigh 250 lbs. I have found a life I thought had changed and left me behind. But now I am BACK! Thank you Dr. Tyler and his AWESOME staff! I recommend the Colorado Institute for Pain Management for anyone who is injured or in Pain!

November 19th, 2013
Relief at last!!!
I have been in pain for years, ever since a major accident when I was younger. I reached the point of just dealing with it but then a friend told me about Dr. Tyler's office. After years of being poked and prodded and feeling no relief, I was skeptical but I was astonished by how quickly Dr. Tyler was able to pinpoint the problem areas and start treating them. I still have pain but it has decreased by at least 80% and I feel better than I have in years. Thank you Dr. Tyler I will recommend you to everyone!!! Finally, Relief at last!!!I have been in pain for years, ever since a major accident when I was younger. I reached the point of just dealing with it but then a friend told me about Dr. Tyler's office. After years of being poked and prodded and feeling no relief, I was skeptical but I was astonished by how quickly Dr. Tyler was able to pinpoint the problem areas and start treating them. I still have pain but it has decreased by at least 80% and I feel better than I have in years. Thank you Dr. Tyler I will recommend you to everyone!!! Finally, Relief at last!!!

August 15th, 2013
Dr Tyler is an excellent doctor!
My initial appointment with Dr Tyler far surpassed my expectations! I had a lot of anxiety that he might not understand my disease, Ankylosing Spondylitis, but he not only understood the physical changes that will occur as I grow older, but he understood how painful the degenerative process is. He did a thorough exam, reviewed my patient history, and after discussing physiotherapy and pain med regimen, gave me a sense of hope that the future with this disease might not be as horribly painful as it has the potential to be. I would highly recommend Dr. Tyler to anyone facing chronic pain!

July 30th, 2013
Great Office and Staff
I am shocked at reading these reviews. I saw Dr. Tyler my very first visit. He spent an hour with me and I got an accurate diagnosis and best treatment plan ever. I felt much better for the first time in over 10 years. I have Fibro and ideopathic neuropathy in both feet, lower legs and hands. His PA's are excellent and the ladies in the front office were always very helpful and pleasant. My family has since moved out of state ( three months ago). I wish I could find an office as nice and professional as Dr Tyler's where I live now. I really miss they're smiling faces.