Dr. John Walker MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Indianapolis, IN

4.8

June 16th, 2012
Fantastic Famly Doctor
Dr. Walker has been our family doctor for over 15 years. We absolutely love he and the nurses especially Lisa. Thank you for the years of care you have offered our family.

March 13th, 2012
Amazing, Caring doctor & person
Dr Walker has been our family doctor for over 14 years. He is not only a amazing doctor but a very caring person. He is always full of joy but knows when to be serious. He can make you feel at ease. My family & I feel very comfortable discussing out our illness with him. He is a doctor that doesn't just give drugs for illness & be done. He checks and double checks before diagnosing. Dr Walker's nurse,Lisa is also very caring & awesome lady. When she gives you a shot you bearly feel it. Dr Walker & Lisa work very well together. They both will go the extra mile to care for their patients & people.

February 27th, 2012
fantastic patient care
Without a doubt, tremendous patient care. Our insurance changed so we had to leave the care of one of the best family practitioners on the South side of Indianapolis. We fell into the ready hands of Dr. Walker and staff. Just spot on care. I would recommend him to anyone in my family. Very thorough.

April 21st, 2011
He cares
Dr.Walker has been my Dr. for the 15+ yrs. I drive 45 min to see him. He is the Best Dr. Smart and on top new meds, and treatments for my many health issues. He care about me and my family and it shows in the care her gives. If he can't help he will send me to someone who can. I Thank God for such a wonderful Dr.!

April 5th, 2011
Excellent Man
Dr. Walker seriously cares about his patients and does what he can to send them in the right direction for specialist and all health care needs. He's a wonderful Christian man and doctor and we have considered ourselves lucky for finding him.

March 20th, 2011
Patient
He is caring and listens to you. He is honest if he can't help he will refer you to someone who can. His staff are kind and caring. I am treated with respect and care. I know I have the best Dr. Thank you Dr. Walker and Lisa!

January 6th, 2011
Upsetting
Dr. Walker never actually listened. After the first time he saw me with pneumonia, he seemed irritated when I would come down with it again. Under his care, I got much sicker. I got the impression that he had labeled me a drug-seeker because I was having health problems at a young age. A horrifying incident regarding a pregnancy test was the final straw. He had just put me on Depo Provera. I experienced what seemed to be a miscarriage. It was very painful. I wanted to see him and discuss whether the drug was a good idea to continue. After the results of a blood pregnancy test came in, he did not see me. The results were negative. The horrifying bit is that instead of being able to see a physician, one of the office staff came out to THE WAITING ROOM and gave me the results, and dismissed my experience. It was completely inappropriate.

August 11th, 2010
Excellent Physician
Dr. Walker was my doctor for approximately five or six years. Unfortunately, I moved away and it was no longer practical to travel to his practice.He is a very thorough physician. He always took time and care to listen to me. At routine physicals, I never had to ask him to conduct routine checks. He knew what to do and made feel secure I had done all I could to take care of my health. Dr. Walker performed two procedures on me with the highest level of profesionalism and precision. Sadly, I can't say my new physician is in the same category as Dr. Walker. My only harp was at times it could take a very long time to get through to a person on the office phone to schedule an appointment with him. Worth the wait.

April 8th, 2010
Dr. Walker has been my family doctor for years, there is no one like him. He is a fantastic and caring man. He has a wonderful Medical Assistant at his side (Lisa) which can make all the difference in the world when you cannot explain things to the front office. I would not be able to find this quality of care anywhere else. Medicine is a practice and he makes sure to understand the very essence of knowing his patients, this skill has been lost by many.