A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Walker MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Walker practice?
- Dr. John Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walker practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.