A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Osteopethic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Morris Ward DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ward practice?
- Dr. John Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ward practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners and Arlington Internists.