A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Osteopethic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Morris Ward DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ward practice?
- Dr. John Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ward practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners and Arlington Internists.