Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Webb
Dr. John Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Research Belton Hospital and Saint Luke's Northland Hospital - Smithville Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John Webb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Edward Higgins Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0.05 mi38
Dr. Benoit Blondeau
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0.05 mi25
Dr. William Kantor
Kansas City, MO 0.05 mi31