A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Melvin Wise MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wise practice?
- Dr. John Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wise practices Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists.