Dr. John Wise MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New Orleans, LA

4.8

March 28th, 2017
Doctor now belongs to boutique practice.
Dr. Wise is one of the best doctors I have been to, but in October 2017 he joined the Cleveland Clinic of boutique doctors and charges an annual fee to be able to see him. I chose not to accept this practice, and no longer see him. I have had problems with his staff being either inefficient or inattentive to patient needs.

October 26th, 2016
Dr Wise terrible assistant Lori
Dr Wise is a wonderful doctor. He's very courteous, attentive and straight forward. However, his nurse assistant Lori should be fired immediately. She's very rude and insensitive. She seem disgusted and aggravated all the time. She's gonna run all of Dr. Wise patients away. I hope he get rid of her before he lose his patients. I love Dr Wise and he's so wonderful.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Wise is the reason I now go to Doctors. For the longest time I would not see a doctor, but because of his attentiveness and compassion and his wonderful demeanor, it is actually a pleasure to go to the doctor, of course only if it is to see him.. There should be more caring individuals that practice medicine like him. What a great doctor and a wonderful person.

April 13th, 2015
Best internist
I am completely satisfied with every aspect of this office. They are thorough, kind, courteous, respectful. Dr. Wise is the most helpful physician I have ever encountered. Thank you, Dr Wise!

July 18th, 2014
Hope that he never retires!!
Absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Great bedside manner. Makes you feel comfortable. The only dr. that I have ever wanted to see. Concerned about each patient

February 16th, 2012
Good Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Wise's for approximtately ten years. I'm very pleased with him, but his front desk staff have been down right rude on a few occassions. I've brought this to Dr. Wise's attention, but I don't know if there has been any follow up. Overall I'm pleased with Dr. Wise and I'll continue to see him.

July 25th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor, very knowledgeable and professional. Has a wonderful bedside manner.

June 13th, 2011
The way care used to be.
I've been a patient of John Wise's for probabaly 8-9 years now and am thoroughly pleased. He and his staff get it. They treat patients like friend, diagnosis is always on the money, and they believe you when you say you really need to be seen.............just don't abuse the trust. I have literally no complaints. I trust this doctor.

December 20th, 2010
The most genuine, caring doctor I've ever been too.
Dr. Wise is the 1st doctor to ever take the time to talk with me about me. Not just the standard 10 minute check but a full, as long as you want, conversation about you. Dr. Wise spent at least 30 minutes with me on my 1st visit and that didn't include the time for a physical, so I was with John for upwards of 45 minutes. Amazing bedside manner. Highly recommended.